HIRE - ADELAIDE ONLY - Birth Pool & Elle TENS 2 Package Deal - Price inclusive of refundable deposit
*If you are due within 6 weeks please contact Birthmother prior to ordering so we can confirm availability. Contact Us
* A $100 security deposit has been added to the hire price, this will be refunded to you after your hire and accessories have been returned to us. So all you are really paying is $259 for the hire of a TENS and birthing pool for 6 weeks.
* We encourage you to book a birth pool in advance. We do understand that you would like to wait to be cleared by your obstetritian for home birth towards the end of your pregnancy, however you do run the risk of not being able to secure one. Our cancellation policy is that you may cancel anytime during your 37 weeks, letting us know soon after seeing your obstetritian to cancel to be reimbursed the full amount, less $10 administration fee.
You can make the most of hiring out a birth support package that includes a Birth Pool in a Box regular size & an Elle TENS 2 for 6 weeks. For now we are only hiring out birthing pools for Adelaide residents.
With the birth pool, have the water birth you have always wanted, or enjoy your labour in a warm comfortable space, Birth Pool in a Box is highly recommended by birth professionals for its durability and comfort. It is BPA and phthalate free, it has a very comfortable cushioned floor and seat which comes in handy after baby is born. It also features a cup holder and handles.
The birth pool hire comes with a full kit and liner, this means you do not need anything else to use the pool.
* Option to purchase My Anchor Strap with your birth pool hire for an additional $25.00. My Anchor, is a single use adjustable strap to be used in the pool. It was devised after women stated that they would like something to pull on, whilst giving birth, or to help them change position in birth pool. It is strong, safe and very useful!
Birth pool & full kit include:
- Birth pool in a backpack
- tub for kit
- 1 regular size pool liner
- 1 x small pump (to inflate pool)
- 2 x blue colour food grade filling hoses (in grey bag)
- 1 x larger pump (submersible)
- 1 x 25mm clear hose for emptying pool (in green bag)
- 1 x tap adaptor
- 1x two way hose connector
- 2 x hose connectors (attached to blue hose)
- 1 x tap fitting (attached to blue hose)
- disinfectant concentrate in a small clear plastic bottle
- 1 x green hose bag
- 1 x grey hose bag
- 1 x puncture repair kit
- Instruction sheet / equipment checklist
Pool specifications including pool weight when filled.
- External max length 193cm
- External max width 165cm
- External height 71cm
- Internal max length 142cm
- External max width 114cm
- Internal depth 66cm
- Water capacity 650 litres - 80% filled, 730 litres at 90% filled
- Filled weight with mother 730-770kg
The Elle TENS 2
For hire is an Elle TENS 2. This obstetric labour TENS offers maximum pain relief during labour. The Elle 2 is considered the second best of the Elle TENS units. It has a large display screen, pre set modes and most importantly a boost button with Optimax technology. It can even time your contractions if you wish and is easy to use with no fuss.
- Elle TENS 2 machine hire for 6 weeks
- 4 x new electrode pads
- 2 x lead wires
- 2 x new AA batteries (we recommend organising another set of batteries just in case).
- easy-to-read instruction card
- carry pouch (to be returned to us please)
- A delicious little whole food snack bar and some Mama Me tea in case you need some energy during or after labour.
DO NOT FORGET to Check with your Health Insurance. Depending on the level of health cover, you may be eligible for a partial or full rebate on the hire or purchase of TENS units.
Pick up from Westbourne Park only a few kms from Adelaide City, SA. Once you have booked your hire online, you will receive an email confirming your booking, with a pick up address. Delivery and pick up service available 20 km radius of Adelaide City Centre for $30. If you require this service, be in touch with us to arrange after you have made your booking.