*We only provide you quality. Our pools are Birth Pool in a Box, a professional and quality pool trusted and used by midwives and hospitals around the world.
*If you are due within 6 weeks please contact Birthmother prior to ordering so we can confirm availability. Contact Us
* A $100 security deposit has been added to the hire price, this will be refunded to you after your hire and accessories have been returned to us. So you are really paying is $225 for the hire of a mini birthing pool for 6 weeks, which includes a liner and full kit, you do not have to worry about anything else relating to the pool for your home water birth.
* We encourage you to book a birth pool in advance. We do understand that you would like to wait to be cleared by your obstetritian for home birth towards the end of your pregnancy, however you do run the risk of not being able to secure one. Our cancellation policy is that you may cancel anytime during your 37 weeks, letting us know soon after seeing your obstetritian to cancel to be reimbursed the full amount, less $10 administration fee.
This hire is for a Birth Pool in a Box mini size for 6 weeks. For now we are only hiring out birthing pools for Adelaide residents. Pick up around your 37 weeks and you drop off at 6 weeks later.
Have the water birth you have always wanted, or enjoy your labour in a warm comfortable space, Birth Pool in a Box is highly recommended by birth professionals for its durability and comfort. It is BPA and phthalate free, it has a very comfortable cushioned floor and seat which comes in handy after baby is born. It also features a cup holder and handles.
The birth pool hire comes with a full kit and liner, this means you do not need anything else to use the pool.
* Option to purchase My Anchor Strap with your birth pool hire for an additional $25.00. My Anchor, is a single use adjustable strap to be used in the pool. It was devised after women stated that they would like something to pull on, whilst giving birth, or to help them change position in birth pool. It is strong, safe and very useful!
Birth pool & full kit include:
- Mini Size birth pool in a backpack
- tub for kit
- 1 mini size pool liner
- 1 x small pump (to inflate pool)
- 2 x blue colour food grade filling hoses (in grey bag)
- 1 x larger pump (submersible)
- 1 x 25mm clear hose for emptying pool (in green bag)
- 1 x tap adaptor
- 1x two way hose connector
- 2 x hose connectors (attached to blue hose)
- 1 x tap fitting (attached to blue hose)
- disinfectant concentrate in a small clear plastic bottle
- 1 x green hose bag
- 1 x grey hose bag
- 1 x puncture repair kit
- Instruction sheet / equipment checklist
Pool specifications including pool weight when filled.
- External max length 114cm
- External max width 165cm
- External height 71cm
- Internal max length 142cm
- External max width 114cm
- Internal depth 66cm
- Water capacity 480 litres - 80% filled, 730 litres at 90% filled
- Filled weight with mother 540 -570kg
Pick up from Westbourne Park only a few kms from Adelaide City, SA. Once you have booked your hire online, you will receive an email confirming your booking, with a pick up address. Delivery and pick up service available 20 km radius of Adelaide City Centre for $50. If you require this service, be in touch with us to arrange after you have made your booking.