Sea Band Mama:
Sea-Band Mama is an effective, natural solution to expectant mums experiencing nausea related to morning sickness. Almost 80% of mums to be will experience some form of morning sickness throughout their pregnancy. Whilst some find their symptoms ease around 14 weeks, for others unfortunately it can continue for the entire pregnancy. Sea-Band Mama is made from a soft, knitted elastic which provides pressure to the P6 (Nei-Kuan) pressure point, which is known to provide relief from nausea. The band is drug free, which means there are no side effects and it is non drowsy.
Benefits of Sea Band Mama:
Sea-Band Mama is a drug free, natural nausea solution making it safe to wear during pregnancy. Recommended by midwives and pregnant women from around the world, Sea-Band Mama is comfortable, washable and discreet for those wanting to keep their pregnancy quiet until the 12 week mark. Scientific studies have proved that one of the most effective drug-free treatments for nausea is based upon the ancient Chinese principle of acupressure - effectively acupuncture without needles! This is available as Sea-Band, which places continuous pressure on the P6 point through a plastic stud sewn into each band. A low-cost, re-usable nausea remedy solution suitable for expectant mums.
May be suitable for the treatment of:
- Morning sickness
- Motion sickness
- Travel sickness
- Sea sickness
- Post Operative & Chemotherapy induced nausea
How to Apply:
1. Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease.
2. Locate the Nei-Kuan point. The Nei-Kuan acupressure point is located under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
3. Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point.
4. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
*One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Band Mama can be put onto your wrist before you start feeling nauseous, or once you have started experiencing morning sickness.