Hire ADELAIDE ONLY - Birth Pool, Elle PLUS TENS & CUB Package Deal - Price Inclusive of Refundable Deposit
*If you are due within 6 weeks please contact Birthmother prior to ordering so we can confirm availability. Contact Us
* A $100 security deposit has been added to the hire price, this will be refunded to you after your hire and accessories have been returned to us. So all you are really paying is $304 for the hire of a birthing pool, TENS machine and CUB for 6 weeks. The birthing pool comes is a liner and fully equiped kit.
* We encourage you to book a birth pool in advance. We do understand that you would like to wait to be cleared by your obstetritian for home birth towards the end of your pregnancy, however you do run the risk of not being able to secure one. Our cancellation policy is that you may cancel anytime during your 37 weeks, letting us know soon after seeing your obstetritian to cancel to be reimbursed the full amount, less $10 administration fee.
You can make the most of hiring out a full birth support package that includes a Birth Pool in a Box, Elle TENS Plus & a Comfortable Upright Birth (CUB) Stool for 6 weeks. For now we are only hiring out birthing pools for Adelaide residents.
Have the water birth you have always wanted, or enjoy your labour in a warm comfortable space, Birth Pool in a Box is highly recommended by birth professionals for its durability and comfort. It is BPA and phthalate free, it has a very comfortable cushioned floor and seat which comes in handy after baby is born. It also features a cup holder and handles.
The birth pool hire comes with a full kit and liner, this means you do not need anything else to use the pool.
* Option to purchase My Anchor Strap with your birth pool hire for an additional $25.00. My Anchor, is a single use adjustable strap to be used in the pool. It was devised after women stated that they would like something to pull on, whilst giving birth, or to help them change position in birth pool. It is strong, safe and very useful!
Birth pool & full kit include:
- Birth pool in a backpack
- tub for kit
- 1 regular size pool liner
- 1 x small pump (to inflate pool)
- 2 x blue colour food grade filling hoses up to 20 metres (in grey bag)
- 1 x larger pump (submersible)
- 1 x 25mm, 10 meter long clear hose for emptying pool (in green bag)
- 1 x tap adaptor
- 1x two way hose connector
- 2 x hose connectors (attached to blue hose)
- 1 x tap fitting (attached to blue hose)
- disinfectant concentrate in a small clear silicone bottle
- 1 x green hose bag
- 1 x grey hose bag
- 1 x puncture repair kit (for the just in case)
- Instruction sheet / equipment checklist
Pool specifications including pool weight when filled.
- External max length 193cm
- External max width 165cm
- External height 71cm
- Internal max length 142cm
- External max width 114cm
- Internal depth 66cm
- Water capacity 650 litres - 80% filled, 730 litres at 90% filled
- Filled weight with mother 730-770kg
The Elle Plus TENS
Please See Elle TENS Plus Instruction Manual
For hire is an Elle TENS Plus This obstetric labour TENS offers maximum pain relief during labour. The Elle Plus is the mos advanced of the Elle TENS units. It has a large display screen, pre set modes and most importantly a boost button with Optimax technology. Additionally it has an extra pain mode option which is great for birth related or pregnancy related pains like sciatica and lower back pain. It can even time your contractions if you wish and is easy to use with no fuss. Not to be use do ernabdomen at all.
- Elle TENS Plus machine hire for 6 weeks
- 4 x new electrode pads
- 2 x lead wires
- 2 x new AA batteries
- easy-to-read instruction booklet (full instructions found above in description)
- carry pouch (to be returned to us please)
- A delicious little whole food snack bar and some Mama Me tea in case you need some energy during or after labour.
DO NOT FORGET to Check with your Health Insurance. Depending on the level of health cover, you may be eligible for a partial or full rebate on the hire or purchase of TENS units.
The Comfortable Upright Birth (CUB) stool is a comfortable, versatile, inflatable support designed to help mothers adopt and maintain positions that are physically helpful for them and their babies during labour and birth.
Research has shown that upright labour positions can make labour itself shorter and giving birth easier, as well as reducing the risks of common complications during birth caused by restricting natural movement. The CUB support is a multi award winning, patented support designed to help mothers adopt and maintain labour positions that are physically the most helpful for them and their babies during late pregnancy and childbirth.
The CUB can be used throughout labour as a comfortable support, either to sit on, rest on or lean over as well as to give birth to the baby on, squatting with support, all fours supported, asymmetrical kneeling. Also provides support with epidural. The CUB is suitable for use in maternity hospitals, birth centres or at home-births.
Pick up from Westbourne Park, only a few kms form Adelaide City, SA. Once you have booked your hire online, you will receive an email confirming your booking, with a pick up address. Delivery and pick up service available 20 km radius of Adelaide City Centre for $30.00. If you require this service, be in touch with us to arrange after you have made your booking.
I hired this package for my home birth and I must say that I was impressed with how well organised the birth pool kit was. The whole lot came with everything to make set up and pack up easy. Happy with the price too. Thanks for your support. I had a beautiful birth using your amazing products.