- A popular essential oil for supporting women through all stages of their reproductive cycle; Menstruation, Childbirth & Menopause. It is also a mild analgesic, helping to calm the woman during labour. Known to increase oxytocin, stimulating contractions. Great in a diffuser for the labour space.
- Balancing Hormones, ideal whilst pregnant and also for menopause,
- Known to relieve stress, and anxiety
- Mood booster
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- A europhic essential oil which inspires optimism and happiness.
- A must have for women of all ages
- AROMATIC DESCRIPTION: Sweet and floral notes
- BOTANIC NAME: Salvia Sclarea
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
- DERIVED FROM: The leaves and flowering tops of Salvia Scarea
- METHOD OF EXTRACTION: Steam distillation
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with lavender and add to bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy looking hair and scalp.
- Combine with a carrier oil to massage and soothe the skin.